Tooth replacement is something which patients might need if some or even all of their teeth are lost, or if they are going through the process of getting their last and failing teeth removed. For all such cases, all-on-4 dental implants is a technique many in the field of dentistry consider to be a reliable and advanced way of replacing their teeth. The technique includes the permanent attachment of prosthetic teeth to various dental implants that get anchored right into the jawbone.
All-on-4 dental implants are also called teeth in one day. Regardless of what you call them, they are a cutting-edge system of permanently replacing teeth that offers patients both durability and stability. This particular technique lets a minimal number of actual implants support the most possible teeth. So, you might have just four implants support an entire arch of replacement teeth. The greatest thing about this technique is that you can get it done in just one day. The process involves some slight drilling into the jaw line so that titanium bolts can be implanted as fasteners or anchors to replace any missing teeth. New replacement teeth then get fastened to the anchors, with the necessary adjustments making sure you get a perfect bite. The anchors are there to make sure that the teeth don’t fall out. The process is not as invasive, nor does it eat up much of your time. In roughly half a year, such implants are fused completely with your natural bone.
All-on-4 dental implants provide numerous benefits over things like dentures or other conventional tooth replacement techniques, such as:
- No loss of bone: Wearing dentures is sometimes a contributor to bone loss, which makes you appear older. This is an advanced technique which helps in the restoration of bone mass while preventing bone loss from happening. Those are both beneficial in the maintenance of oral health, which gives you a younger and healthier smile.
- Low in maintenance: It’s easy to care for the all-on-4 dental implants you get. You do need to brush them, as well as floss regularly and keep up with routine dental visits, just as if you had natural teeth. They do let you keep smiling, speaking, chewing, and eating normally free of embarrassment.
- A permanent answer: This technique is a permanent answer for any missing teeth you have. The process has a success rate of 100 percent.
- Save precious time: This particular technique can get done in just one day. That’s a big time saver when you need to return to normal life with fully functional teeth.
- Prevent the oral problems related to missing teeth: Failing and/or missing teeth can result in many other dental issues. The procedure helps you have a far healthier mouth, which reduces your odds of periodontal diseases.
The development of the all-on-4 dental implants technique was done so for the treatment and benefit of those who suffer tooth loss. These implants are typically hard to differentiate from your own natural teeth.
If you need replacement of multiple teeth call CitiDental to find out if All-on-4 dental implants is right for you.