Cosmetic dentistry has gotten popular in recent years, and it’s easy to see why. Whether it’s bonding, implants, crowns, or teeth whitening cosmetic dentistry has helped millions of people find their smile again.
There are few people who can’t have cosmetic dentistry performed on them. Most people, presuming they have a problem that can be fixed through such a procedure, are capable of having these procedures performed. On the other hand, some people do have extreme issues. Cosmetic dentistry works for many people, but some people simply can not benefit from it. If you’re considering getting a cosmetic dentistry procedure, it’s helpful to research beforehand and see if you qualify.
If you have a hard time smiling due to the appearance of your teeth, or you have problems with your jaw or gumline due to missing or broken teeth, then you may well benefit. If you’re not certain whether or not that means you, here are some questions you can ask yourself:
- Do you smile when people take pictures of you?
- When you see other people showing off their pearly whites, do you feel envious?
- Are you worried about eating in public for fear of people seeing your teeth?
- Do you avoid social gatherings?
- Are any of your teeth misaligned, crooked, or growing in odd places?
- Have you considered getting braces before?
- Do you experience discomfort when eating due to misaligned teeth?
- Have your gums become misshapen?
- Are your teeth yellow and stained from smoking or drinking coffee?
- Do you want to get rid of gaps?
If you’ve asked yourself those questions and most of the answers wound up being “yes”, then you’re probably a good candidate. Even if you didn’t, you might be surprised how much better you’ll look and feel after getting your teeth fixed.
Cosmetic dentistry can also be less expensive than you think! If you want to find your smile again but you’re afraid of the cost, give us a call. We have a number of options, and we’re happy to help you find one that works. We can look at your teeth and inform you what procedures would be most helpful. We can then help you figure out how to pay for the procedure! Call us today, and let our well-trained staff help you.