One of the most amazing feelings you can achieve in life is regaining full oral function and the appearance of a beautiful smile where crooked teeth once stood. Not everyone on the planet is fortunate enough to have straight teeth from birth. Many times, some of the habits and conditions that can cause crooked teeth can be avoided, but other times this is not possible as the crooked teeth are a part of the genetic code of the individual.
No matter the reason, there are three basic options available to realigning teeth that are crooked –bio liners, braces for children and adults and then the Invisalign Option.
What Are Invisalign Clear Braces?
Invisalign Clear Braces are the sophisticated option that works through a series of dental appliances that work to reposition the teeth. These are the ideal options for both Adults and Teenagers who present only moderate biting issues and minor spacing problems. In addition to be the most comfortable option available, these are also the more discreet option than unsightly metal dental work. The aligners will be swapped out every couple of weeks until the desired position of the teeth is achieved.
Issues That Can Be Corrected
Teenagers and adults who have only small spacing issues and small biting issues can receive a proper corrective treatment from the Invisalign Braces Option.
Following is a list of issues that can be fully addressed with this innovative correction device:
- teeth that are unevenly spaced
- crowded teeth
Do remember that you will need to go through a full examination with your regular dentist to ensure that you are a candidate for this treatment method and that there is a good chance of success.
5 Important Factors Worth Considering
Obviously, you will have some important questions that need to be answered and there are many considerations for a treatment options like this. The best solution is to schedule a consultation with your dental care practitioner to get all the answers you need. Following are some of the things to consider before pursuing this option for treatment.
- Adults Only — this treatment procedure is only available for the mature teeth of an Adults, or better said once all the baby teeth have fallen out.
- Cost — as the cutting-edge of orthodontic and dental appliances, the Invisalign option represents a considerably higher cost than the traditional braces option. Furthermore, the costs of the treatment can be elevated due to the severity of the condition and the time needed to fully address the issue.
- Limited Service — Not all problems can be effectively addressed through the Invisalign Options. There are no one-size-fits-all solutions and there are cases that can only be treated by the conventional brace options.
- The Need for Post Treatment — Once the condition has neared full recovery, a retainer may be needed to perfect the dental positioning. There are specially designed Invisalign dental retainers to address this need. Your dental care professional can provide more information on this.
The treatment experience is far better than any other treatment option and has all the nasty nicks from sharp edges and discomfort from being self-conscious taken out. The Invisalign option is far softer and gentler than the rest and no one will even notice you are undergoing treatment.
To find out if you are a candidate for the Invisalign option, visit CitiDental Today!